Monday, January 31, 2011

Why This Blog Will Work For Me

     As previously stated, this is my seventh blog. Yeah, that's right, seven . The other ones all had great intentions too, I'm a great thinker.
     One was going to be all about adoption, I'm the mom of two beautiful adopted children and I wanted to share my story and my wealth of knowledge on the subject. See great blog idea.
     Then there was the one that was going to be about raising elementary age girls, I have one, and God know there's plenty to share and learn there.
     I was going to blog about men and the amusing observations I make daily. I was going to blog to better myself, get out my feelings, raise my self esteem even.
     Blah, blah, all good ideas, but nothing that could keep my attention long enough to finish.  So here I am with a blog about the lighter side.  A blog based on the way that I think. 
     No one, including myself, ever knows what to expect from me next.  My goal is, and will continue to be to better myself which is a trip in itself, but now along the way instead of worrying about what to write, I'll just write whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want.
    This is why this blog will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment